The Rotary UPS is unlike any other UPS. Consisting of a special combination of proprietary motorgenerator and choke, this UPS provides a very simple and highly reliable uninterruptible power solution with exceptionally high efficiencies.
The Piller UNIBLOCK UBT+ is a UPS system with state-of-the-art technology. The unique design with versatile options makes the UBT+ perfectly suited for existing or new installations.
The UBT+ is giving the highest efficiency and performance with minimum components and combines the benefits of all different power supply configurations for short term or long term bridging, with standby generation or with cogeneration. The UBT+ can be used in low and medium voltage applications, cooling can be by air or chilled water, ride through storage can be batteries or flywheel.
Single machines sized 500 kW up to 2700 kW can be paralleled in standard or IP-Bus configurations for redundancy and added capacity.
UNIBLOCK™ UBT+ features:
- Single machines sizes from 500kW up to 2700kW
- Paralleling up to 40MW
- Higher reliability than other technologies
- Highest efficiency, up to 97% with energy store connected
- Automatic redundancy power management
- Total design flexibility
- Free choice of standby Gensets
- Medium and low voltage options
- Water cooling available using building chilled water
- Battery or flywheel-backed versions
- Typically 3 times longer bridging time from Piller POWERBRIDGE™ compared with other rotary UPS
- Fastest kinetic energy recharge time with POWERBRIDGE™
- Wide leading and lagging load power factor without de-rating
- 100% load step capability even in Genset operation
- Inherent fault clearing ability for downstream short circuits without bypass
- Virtual unity input power factor
- 99% input/output harmonic isolation
- Small footprint and high power density
- Simple maintenance requirements